PLMAT Results for SY 2015-2016
Released on: 2015 April 23
1) Manilans who have passed the PLMAT 2015 DOWNLOAD
2) Non-Manilans who have passed the PLMAT scheduled on April 15 (and will be added to the initial list released on April 08) DOWNLOAD
To give chance to all previous PLMAT examinees (Manilans and Non-Manilans) who are not in the lists (April 8 and 23 releases), PLM is scheduling a re-take on 2015 May 05, Tuesday.
Application starts on 2015 April 24, Friday (Pls. bring your Test Permit and an ID for easy identification).
New applicants are also welcome.
Released on: 2015 April 08
List of Non-Manilans: 600 (30%) out of 2000 Freshmen Qualified for SY 2015-2016 DOWNLOAD
Successful PLMAT examinees (or PLMAT passers) may undertake the following steps to signify their intention of being admitted to PLM:
Step 1: Proceed to the HELP DESK and get a request form for Form 137 (high school transcript of records).
a. Proceed to the University Health Services (UHS) for your medical referral slip and schedule of Physical Examination.
b. Get your step-by-step enrollment procedure form from the UHS after your physical examination.
a. Submission of School Credentials (Schedule depends on your batch as announced upon release.
For SY 2015-2016: 2015 April 20 to May 08 [April 08 release]
Form 138 (high school report card)
Form 137 in a sealed envelope with remarks: Copy for Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
Certificate of Good Moral Character
NSO birth certificate
b. Submission of accomplished Students Personal and Academic Records (SPAR) form for pre-enrollment
Step 4: Enroll on the announced enrollment date segregated as follows:
Surnames starting with A-K: 2015 May 14, Thursday [April 08 release]
Surnames starting with L-Z: 2015 May 15, Friday [April 08 release]
PLS. BRING YOUR TEST PERMIT AND YOUR ID CARD/S.
Schedule for Re-takers (open also to new applicants)
Exam Date: 2015 May 05 (Tuesday)
Deadline of application: 2015 April 30 (Thursday, tentative)
OPEN APPLICATIONS POLICY for PLMAT, MCAT and CLAT
SECTION 3 of the PLM Charter states: “No student shall be denied admission to this university by reason of age, sex, nationality, religious belief, or political affiliation. However, all students seeking admission must be subject to the regulations for admission prescribed by the Board of Regents.”
As per Board Resolution on admissions, all colleges in the Pamantasan Lungsod ng Maynila are hereby instructed to implement an “Open Applications Policy” whereby all student-applicants will be allowed to take the admissions test for as long as they comply with two basic requirements:
1. (a) High School graduate for PLMAT
(b) Graduate of pre-Med, or its equivalent, for MCAT
(c) Graduate of pre-Law, or its equivalent, for CLAT
2. Proof of Manila residency is required for PLMAT and MCAT if the applicant intends to avail of the scholarship that the City of Manila is offering its residents.
Colleges administering the admissions tests are instructed not to pre-screen applicants as part of their selection process save for the basic requirement stated above.
Please be guided accordingly.
DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTSF-138 or Transcript of Record from recognized schools all over the country
FOR MANILANS: F-138 or Transcript of Record from any Manila school
To Establish Manila Residency:
1. Billing Proof of Parents (Utility bills, including Meralco/Maynilad)
2. Birth Certificate (to establish relations with the parents)
3. Barangay Certification of Residency
Additional requirements for MCAT:
1. Must have a GWA of 2.50, or its equivalent, or better.
2. Must meet the required NMAT score (45 or better) that was taken within 2 years prior to the deadline of application.
3. Must have no record of conviction of a crime involving moral turpitude.