PLMAT for valedictorians & salutatorians:
Exam Date: 2015 April 15 (Wednesday)
Deadline of application: 2015 March 27 (Friday)
OPEN APPLICATIONS POLICY for PLMAT, MCAT and CLAT
SECTION 3 of the PLM Charter states: “No student shall be denied admission to this university by reason of age, sex, nationality, religious belief, or political affiliation. However, all students seeking admission must be subject to the regulations for admission prescribed by the Board of Regents.”
As per Board Resolution on admissions, all colleges in the Pamantasan Lungsod ng Maynila are hereby instructed to implement an “Open Applications Policy” whereby all student-applicants will be allowed to take the admissions test for as long as they comply with two basic requirements:
1. (a) High School graduate for PLMAT
(b) Graduate of pre-Med, or its equivalent, for MCAT
(c) Graduate of pre-Law, or its equivalent, for CLAT
2. Proof of Manila residency is required for PLMAT and MCAT if the applicant intends to avail of the scholarship that the City of Manila is offering its residents.
Colleges administering the admissions tests are instructed not to pre-screen applicants as part of their selection process save for the basic requirement stated above.
Please be guided accordingly.
DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTSF-138 or Transcript of Record from recognized schools all over the country
FOR MANILANS: F-138 or Transcript of Record from any Manila school
To Establish Manila Residency:
1. Billing Proof of Parents (Utility bills, including Meralco/Maynilad)
2. Birth Certificate (to establish relations with the parents)
3. Barangay Certification of Residency
Additional requirements for MCAT:
1. Must have a GWA of 2.50, or its equivalent, or better.
2. Must meet the required NMAT score (45 or better) that was taken within 2 years prior to the deadline of application.
3. Must have no record of conviction of a crime involving moral turpitude.