The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila Admission Test (PLMAT) is a four-hour examination consisting of sub-tests in English, Science, Mathematics, Filipino and Abstract Reasoning.
Who may apply? Anyone who meets any of the following may apply for PLMAT:
- A senior high school student expecting to graduate in or before June 2020
- A senior high school graduate and has not officially enrolled in any college course
- Alternative Learning System (ALS) completers and Accreditation & Equivalency (A&E) passers (high school level)
- February 23, 2020
- March 1, 2020
- March 8, 2020
- March 15, 2020
Reminders on exam day:
- No test permit, no exam.
- Be at the testing center at least 30 minutes before the schedule.
- Examinee should come in proper attire.
- Bring your school ID and two (2) No. 2 pencils.
- Attach the accomplished DPA (Data Privacy Act) Consent Form to your test permit.
PLMAT 2020 advisory (February 2020):
New Exam Dates, Three Ways to Apply, Walk-In Exams, Application Deadlines, and Release of Results
- New PLMAT exam dates
- SUNDAYS: PLMAT Exams will be conducted on February 9, 16, & 23, and on March 1, 8, & 15, 2020.
- WEEKDAYS: Walk-in exams will be administered from February 10 to March 11, 2020 only.
- Three ways to apply for PLMAT: Interested applicants may now choose among three options:
- Option one: Online Application and Personal (Manual) Submission of documents. Applicants should fill out the online application form, print the completed form, and personally go to PLM to submit the required documents.
- Option two: Online application and Online Submission of Documents. Applicants should fill out the online application form and upload scanned copies of the required documents to the PLMAT2020 page.
- Option three: Same-day Personal (Manual) Application and Submission of Documents. Applicants should personally go to PLM to fill out application form and submit the required documents.
- Walk-in exams now available. Starting Monday, February 10, 2020, walk-in entrance exams will administered at the PLM Campus in Intramuros. This option will be available to those who will opt for Personal (Manual) Submission of documentary requirements (OPTIONS 1 AND 3). Please see the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) below for more details.
- Important dates:
- MARCH 1 - Deadline of online application and online submission of all documents for those who will avail of OPTION 2.
- MARCH 11 - Deadline for personal/manual submission of documents for those who will avail of OPTIONS 1 and 3. This is also the last day for walk-in exams.
- Release of PLMAT results: The PLMAT results will be announced on or before April 15, 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse and click the photo to view content.
For more information, you may contact the Office of the University Registrar (OUR)
Trunkline: (+63 2) 8643-2500 local 67
Landline : (+63 2) 8643-2567
Email address: [email protected]