Those who would like to study at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila must apply for the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila Admission Test (PLMAT).
For Academic Year (AY) 2022-2023, in lieu of PLMAT, applicants will be evaluated using the 𝗣𝗟𝗠 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴.
Who may apply? Anyone who meets any of the following may apply for PLMAT:
- A senior high school student expecting to graduate in or before June 2021
- A senior high school graduate and has not officially enrolled in any college course
- Alternative Learning System (ALS) completers and Accreditation & Equivalency (A&E) passers (high school level)
We also accept applicants who are not residents of Manila.
What are the requirements? Anyone who meets any of the following may apply for PLMAT:
- Philippine Statistics Authority birth certificate
- Grade 11 Form 138 (signed by adviser and principal or certified as a true copy)
- For Manila residents only: Voter's ID
- Optional for those who intend to apply for scholarship if admitted: parent's latest Income Tax Return or certificate of indigency
Note: To upload multiple documents at the online application form, please press CTRL while selecting the files. Alternatively, you may also merge the documents into one PDF file.
How will the successful candidates be selected? For AY 2022-2023, applicants will be evaluated using the PLM Admission Ranking―which considers senior high school academic performance, socioeconomic and geographic factors, and personal statement among others―to determine the successful applicants.
Application for undergraduate admissions for Academic Year 2022-2023
Where to apply: http://web1.plm.edu.ph/crs/admission (Note: All applications must be submitted online.)
For more information, you may contact the Admissions Office:
Phone: (+63 2) 8643-2557 or 8643-2574