The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) College of Physical Therapy needs part-time faculty members with expertise in the following areas/subjects:
SUBJECTS TO TEACH: Internship (Limited Face-toface)
Interested applicants should submit their applications, indicating the position they are applying for, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30 June 2022, with the following attachments:
- Letter of intent
- Notarized Personal Data Sheet (form may be downloaded from here: https://bit.ly/GetPDSForm)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Records (BSPT and/ or Masteral)
- Certified True Copy of Grades/ Classcards/ proof of records of grades (If not post-graduate degree is not yet complete)
- BSPT diploma and/or Masteral degree diploma
- PRC license and board rating
- Certification of trainings
- Seminars/ trainings in the last 5 years
- Awards (undergraduate program/ graduate program/ professional career) (If applicable)
- PPTA membership and/ or membership to other nationally recognized organization.
- Full-time/Regular Employment certificate/ contract/ teaching assignment, etc. (previous employer and/or current employer)
- Proof of administrative position related to teaching or education (if applicable)
- Proof of administrative position aside from teaching such as Chief PT, Internship supervisor, etc. (If applicable)
- Proof of development of creative works such as internship manual, manual of operations, etc (with your name) (If applicable)
- Proof of being a research adviser (If applicable)
- Proof of being a research panelist (If applicable)
- Certification of community extension in the last 5 years (If applicable)
For inquiries, please contact Ms. Nettie Gonzales or Belinda Marquez of the Recruitment, Selection and Placement Section of the PLM Human Resource Development Office at (02) 8643-2552.
The PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.