The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) Human Resource Development Office (HRDO) needs Training Specialist I under Contract of Service:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and conduct of in-house trainings, external trainings and other HRDO-supported activities (faculty development seminars, administrative development seminars, and strategic planning workshops).
- Identify other scholarship privileges for qualified employees studying in PLM.
- Gather information on specialized external trainings such as digital literacy courses, professional courses and executive managerial trainings.
- Write minutes of meetings related to training and development.
- Assist in the adoption of the Learning Needs Assessment (LNA) and Individual Development Plan (IDP), in compliance with CSC rules and regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and the head of office.
Interested applicants may email their letter of intent, fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (download at bit.ly/GetPDSForm), and supporting credentials to email@example.com not later than 25 April 2022 or send hardcopy of the documents to:
- Ms Cristina I. Mayoyo
- Recruitment, Selection and Placement,
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
For inquiries, please contact Ms. Nettie Gonzales or Belinda Marquez of the Recruitment, Selection and Placement Section of the PLM Human Resource Development Office at (02) 8643-2552.
The PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.