The College of Education was formed out of reorganization and merging of colleges that were approved by the Board of Regents on June 4, 2015. It aspires to be one of the country's centers of excellence in Teacher Education. It is committed to produce globally empowered quality graduates who are proactive and catalysts of social transformation.
The college is headed by College of Education Dean Dr. Jimmy M. Romero.
- Gain recognition as an excellent pre-service teacher-training institution;
- Ensure a consistently higher than national average performance on the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET);
- Provide students with effective and relevant instruction that will equip them with skills required of educational institution here and abroad;
- Contribute to research efforts that will help improve the overall quality of education in the country;
- Imbibe a culture of excellence, integrity and responsibility.
The College of Education offers the following programs:
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (Generalist) (BEEd)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (BECEd)
- Bachelor of Special Needs Education (Generalist) (BSNEd)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education major in English (BSEd-Eng)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Filipino (BSEd-Fil)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education major Mathematics (BSEd-Math)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Sciences (BSEd-Sciences)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Social Studies (BSEd-SS)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE)