The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) Budget Office needs Budget and Management Analyst I under Contract of Service(COS):
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate focal person/s of different units/colleges in budget preparation.
- Evaluate Budget proposals and funding request per units/colleges.
- Evaluate plans and budgets as to their respective account classifications.
- Assist and collaborate with different offices/colleges to develop a budget.
- Determine whter budget proposals are in compliance with regulations.
- Monitor the utilization and/or spending of each office/college to ensure it remains within budget.
- Assist the Chief of the Budget Office in the monitoring and checking of plnatilla in preparation of the University Budget.
- Other related tasks that may be required by the immediate supervision and head of office.
Interested applicants may email their letter of intent, fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (download at bit.ly/GetPDSForm), and supporting credentials to email@example.com not later than 30 June 2022 or send hardcopy of the documents to:
- Ms. Cristina I. Mayoyo
Recruitment, Selection and Placement,
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
- Gen. Luna Cor Muralla Strees Intramuros, Manila
- or may drop them in HRDO box at the lobby of the University
For inquiries, please contact Ms. Nettie Gonzales or Belinda Marquez of the Recruitment, Selection and Placement Section of the PLM Human Resource Development Office at (02) 8643-2552.
The PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.